Life Science Company News
Amniotic Membrane Market is Anticipated To Reach USD 5213 Million By 2029, Witnessing A CAGR of 10.2% | Valuates Reports
BANGALORE, India, March 30, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The Amniotic Membrane market is segmented by Type - Cryopreserved Amniotic Membrane, Lyophilization Amniotic Membrane, by Application - Surgical Wounds, Ophthalmology, Others. Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2023-2029. It is published in Valuates Reports under the Health| Reproductive Health Category.
The global Amniotic Membrane market was valued at USD 2910.7 million in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD 5213 million by 2029, witnessing a CAGR of 10.2% during the forecast period 2023-2029.
Major Factors are Driving The Growth of The Amniotic Membrane Market are
The global amniotic membrane market is growing due to its extensive range of uses in fields including ophthalmology, genitourinary tract, skin, brain, and head & neck as well as other surgical procedures, the global amniotic membrane market is growing.
A growing trend in biotechnology development as well as the creation of products produced from amniotic membranes.
Browse The Table of Contents And List of Figures At https://reports.valuates.com/reports/QYRE-Auto-22O1722/global-amniotic-membrane
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF THE AMNIOTIC MEMBRANE MARKET
Using amniotic membranes helps to lessen scarring, promotes quicker healing, and lowers the chance of infection. Hence, the market expansion is being greatly aided by the enormous demand for these items being generated by the rising number of cosmetic operations. The rebuilding of burn cases also uses these items, which increases demand for them. Amniotic membranes are used in these situations to facilitate epithelialization and quick wound healing. It has also been demonstrated to lessen discomfort, allowing for simple movement of the injured area. This approach is rapidly being employed in poor countries and is widely favored because it is less expensive than allografts and xenografts, which is expected to accelerate amniotic membrane market expansion.
It has been demonstrated that using the human amniotic membrane (AM) to treat specific conjunctival and corneal conditions has a significant positive impact. The sutureless administration of amniotic membrane is emerging as a less invasive alternative with positive clinical results, whereas AM has historically been transplanted using sutures or fibrin glue in an operating theater. The availability of amniotic membranes in-office enables practitioners to quickly and successfully treat a range of ocular surface diseases. This in turn is expected to drive the growth of the amniotic membranes market.
The amniotic membrane is effective in treating issues with the ocular surface due to a number of factors. Secondly, the amniotic membrane functions as a physical barrier to lessen pain brought by contact between the eyelids and the surface as the conjunctival and corneal epithelium recovers. Moreover, the amniotic membrane basement membrane inhibits cell death while encouraging epithelial expansion through cell migration, adhesion, and differentiation. 2,3 Moreover, fetal hyaluronic acid found in the stroma of the amniotic membrane suppresses fibroblast proliferation and lessens inflammation by reducing cytokine expression. This in turn is expected to drive the growth of the amniotic membranes market.
Products made from amniotic membranes are frequently employed in regenerative medicine. Amniotic membrane-derived products have been produced and are still being developed by many market participants in this sector. As a result, the market is anticipated to increase favorably over the forecast period as a result of the growing trend of manufacturing goods produced from amniotic membranes.
Get Your Sample Today: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-22O1722/Global_Amniotic_Membrane_Market
AMNIOTIC MEMBRANE MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Due to its high effectiveness and widespread usage, the cryopreserved amniotic membrane segment is expected to be the most lucrative during the forecast period. Cryopreserved amniotic membranes have the histological and biological characteristics of the amniotic membrane well preserved. Cryopreserved membranes are therefore frequently employed in vision procedures to help minimize eye irritation and speed healing. As a result, it is projected that over the forecast period, this market would grow at a profitable rate.
According to applications, the surgical wound segment currently controls the market and is anticipated to do so during the forecast period. Due to the membrane's ability to reduce the formation of scar tissue and its anti-inflammatory effects on scarring, this market segment is predicted to increase rapidly.
Due to its developed healthcare system and growing use of amniotic membranes for a variety of purposes, North America held the largest share of the market in 2020 and is predicted to continue doing so throughout the forecast period. I
Inquire For Customization : https://reports.valuates.com/request/customisation/QYRE-Auto-22O1722/Global_Amniotic_Membrane_Market
Market By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Inquire For Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-22O1722/Global_Amniotic_Membrane_Market
- Skye Biologics
- IOP Ophthalmics
- Amniox Medical
- Amnio Technology
- Applied Biologics
- Alliqua BioMedical
- Human Regenerative Technologies
- Derma Sciences
- MiMedx Group
Inquire For Chapter Cost : https://reports.valuates.com/request/chaptercost/QYRE-Auto-22O1722/Global_Amniotic_Membrane_Market
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-22O1722&lic=single-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- Amniotic Membrane Grafts Market
- Dehydrated Amniotic Membrane Market
- Human Amniotic Membrane Market
- Ophthalmology Amniotic Membrane Market
- Amniotic Membrane Perforator Market
- Amniotic Fluid Test Strip Market
- The global Neurological Biomarkers market was valued at USD 6170 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 13690 million by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 12.0% during 2021-2027.
- The global Mass Spectrometry Software market size is projected to reach USD 189.4 million by 2028, from USD 135 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 4.9% during 2022-2028.
- The global spectrometry market was valued at USD 11,124.97 million in 2021, and is estimated to reach USD 20,313.5 million by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2022 to 2031.
- Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) Market
- The global X-Ray Crystallography market size is estimated to be worth USD 1575.4 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 2556 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 8.4% during the review period.
- Synthetic Biology market size is estimated to be worth USD 10060 million in 2022 and is forecast to be a readjusted size of USD 33120 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 22.0% during the review period.
- Genome Editing & Genome Engineering Market is projected to reach a revised size of USD 6739.8 million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
- Microfluidics Market is projected to reach USD 7397 million by 2028 from an estimated USD 3496.8 million in 2022, at a CAGR of 13.3% during 2023 and 2028.
- Gene Synthesis Market size is projected to reach USD 759 million by 2027, from USD 309.5 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 13.6% during 2021-2027.
- Site Directed Mutagenesis System Market
- Genome Editing Market is projected to reach USD 6739.8 Million by 2028, from USD 3513 Million in 2021, at a CAGR of 9.3% during 2022-2028.
- Cell Analysis Market is projected to reach USD 25610 Million by 2027, from USD 19740 Million in 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.7% during 2021-2027.
- Cell Culture Market accounted for USD 16,107.7 million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 36,926.8 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 10.9% from 2020 to 2027.
- DNA Sequencing Market size was USD 13380 million and it is expected to reach USD 48700 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 20.4% during 2021-2027
- Bioreactors Market is estimated to be worth USD 1523.1 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 2154.4 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.0% during the review period.
- Single use Bioprocessing Market is projected to reach USD 6956.3 million by 2027, from USD 3905.3 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 10.1% during 2021-2027.
- Digital PCR Market generated USD 508.8 million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 1,139.9 million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 9.1% from 2021 to 2028.
- Orphan Drugs Market is projected to reach USD 241610 million by 2027, from USD 122720 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 9.7% during 2021-2027.
- Medical Tubing Market is estimated to be worth USD 8136.6 million in 2022 and is forecast to be a readjusted size of USD 13570 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 8.9% during the review period.
- Global Clinical Flow Cytometry Market Research Report 2022
- Flow Cytometry Market estimated at USD 5.1 billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of USD 8.4 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
- Antimicrobial susceptibility testing market was valued at USD 3040.00 million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 4736.03 million by 2030 registering a CAGR of 5.8% from 2021 to 2030.
- Neurostimulation Devices market is estimated to be worth USD 7454.1 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 14170 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 11.3% during the review period.
- Digital PCR (DPCR) and QPCR market is estimated to be worth USD 1419.2 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 2165.8 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 7.3% during the review period.
- Sterilization Equipment market was valued at USD 1674.3 million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 2005.8 million by the end of 2028, growing at a CAGR of 3.06% from 2022 to 2028.v
- Biometrics market is projected to reach USD 39030 million by 2028, from USD 15900 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 13.2% during 2022-2028.
- Fiducial Markers market is estimated to be worth USD 104.8 million in 2022 and is forecast to be a readjusted size of USD 131.4 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 3.9% during the review period
- Dialysis Market was valued at USD 91,205.0 million in 2020 and is estimated to reach USD 129,756.8 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 4.7% from 2021 to 2028.
- The global Urology Devices market was valued at USD 29300 million in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD 39810 million by 2029, witnessing a CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period 2023-2029.
Similar Reports for Amniotic Membrane Market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports Sitemap: https://reports.valuates.com/sitemap/html/reports
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/amniotic-membrane-market-is-anticipated-to-reach-usd-5213-million-by-2029--witnessing-a-cagr-of-10-2--valuates-reports-301786003.html
SOURCE Valuates Reports