Life Science Company News
Global Surgical Gloves Market Analysis Report 2023-2030: Sustainability Emerges as Prominent Buzzword in Surgical Gloves Space
DUBLIN, Sept. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Surgical Gloves - Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Surgical Gloves Market to Reach $7.2 Billion by 2030
The global Surgical Gloves market is expected to exhibit strong growth, with projections estimating its value to double from US$3.6 Billion in 2022 to US$7.2 Billion by 2030.
This growth, represented by a CAGR of 9.2% during 2022-2030, is emphasized by trends in annual sales and demand from end-use sectors, particularly hospitals & clinics, which dominate the market. Within the segment breakdown, Nitrile Gloves are anticipated to witness a 10.3% CAGR, reaching a value of US$2.6 Billion by 2030.
Geographical analysis reveals notable market sales in regions such as the USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa, with material-specific demand spanning nitrile, latex, vinyl, and others.
Specifically, the U.S. market is valued at US$1.2 Billion in 2022, while China, the world's second-largest economy, is predicted to achieve a market size of US$1.4 Billion by 2030, with a significant CAGR of 12.1%.
Other key regions, including Japan and Canada, are forecasted to grow at CAGRs of 6.8% and 7.8% respectively, between 2022-2030. Meanwhile, Europe, with countries like Germany, is expected to grow at a 7.3% CAGR. The comprehensive report also delves deep into the strategies and positioning of 132 market competitors, providing a detailed competitive landscape.
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Pandemic Results in Unabated Shortage of Medical Gloves despite Capacity Expansions
- US Domestic Supply Falls Short to Meet Demand
- Unleashing of Pent-Up Elective Surgery Demand Bodes Well for Surgical Gloves
- Cumulative Surgery Cancellations Worldwide (In Million)
- Prominent Factors Responsible for Soaring Prices of Gloves
- Average Selling Prices (ASP) of Gloves: 2Q2020 to 1Q2021
- Price Spree Enjoyed by Gloves to Subside Gradually
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Surgical Gloves - Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2023 (E)
- Competitive Landscape
- Top Four Gloves Manufacturers Worldwide by Capacity in Billion Pieces
- Top Glove Corporation's Glove Product Mix (FY 2021): Breakdown of Sales Revenue by Product Type
- Surgical Gloves Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2022E
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Surgical Gloves: A Prelude
- Outlook: Surgical Gloves Market Posts Healthy Growth as Demand Continues Skewing Upside
- Emerging Markets to Drive Opportunities
- Global Medical Nitrile Gloves Market Endows Brighter Opportunities
- Competitive Market Presence - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2023 (E)
- Recent Market Activity
- World Brands
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growth in Number of Surgical Procedures to Propel Demand
- Growth in the Number of Surgeries in the US (2010-2025) and 001-2010 (in %)
- Global Population Statistics for the 65+ Age Group in Million by Geographic Region for the Years 2019, 2025, 2035 and 2050
- Hospital Acquired Infections Offer Notable Boost to Market
- Leading Nosocomial Infections in the US: Percentage Breakdown of Healthcare Cost from Leading Five Infections
- Surgical Site Infections Per 100 Procedures for the Period 2014-2018
- Implementation of 'Double Gloving Practice Spurs Growth Opportunities
- Rise in Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Volumes Boost Prospects
- Global Volume of Surgical Procedures (in Million) by Category: 2019
- Industry Increasingly Shifts to Powder-Free Gloves Led by Issues with Powdered Surgical Gloves
- Sustainability Emerges as Prominent Buzzword in Surgical Gloves Space
- Manufacturers Remain Inclined on Development of Innovative Gloves
- Surgical Gloves: Shaped by Comfort, Fit & Barrier Protection
- Industry Focuses on New Surgical Gloves to Mitigate Risk of Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Popularity of Ambulatory Surgical Centers Surges Demand for Surgical Gloves
- Improving Healthcare Expenditure Turbo Charges Demand
- World Healthcare Expenditure (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017-2023
- Rising Cases of Chronic Wounds Augment Growth Opportunities
- Prevalence of Chronic Wounds: Select Statistics
- Increase in Number of Medical Professionals Drive Growth in Market
- Focus Grows on Addressing Issues Related to Durability of Gloves
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 132 Featured)
- 3M Company
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- AliMed, Inc.
- Ansell Ltd.
- Abena A/S
- Angiplast Pvt., Ltd.
- ASID BONZ GmbH
- Adenna, Inc.
- Adex Medical, Inc.
- American Healthcare Products, Inc.
- 365 Healthcare
- Barber Healthcare Limited
- Akzenta International SA
- Aurelia Gloves, A Division of Supermax
- AlboLand Srl
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m0req2
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-surgical-gloves-market-analysis-report-2023-2030-sustainability-emerges-as-prominent-buzzword-in-surgical-gloves-space-301942014.html
SOURCE Research and Markets