Life Science Company News
Surface Disinfectants Market is to grow by USD 1.20 billion from 2022 to 2027, 3M Co., Acuro Organics Ltd., BASF SE, and more among key companies - Technavio
NEW YORK, Sept. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The surface disinfectants market is expected to grow by USD 1.20 billion from 2022 to 2027. In addition, the growth momentum of the market will progress at a CAGR of 5.66% during the forecast period, according to Technavio. Increasing investments in the healthcare industry is notably driving the surface disinfectants market. However, factors such as the Rising use of UV radiation for surface disinfectants may impede market growth. The market is segmented by product (hypochlorite, quaternary ammonium compounds, hydrogen peroxide, chlorhexidine gluconate, and others), type (liquids, sprays, and wipes), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East and Africa, and South America). We provide a detailed analysis of 20 companies operating in the surface disinfectants market including 3M Co., Acuro Organics Ltd., BASF SE, CarrollCLEAN, Clariant International Ltd., Ecolab Inc., Envista Holdings Corp., Hillyard Inc., Kao Corp., KERSIA GROUP, Lonza Group Ltd., Medline Industries LP, Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, S.C. Johnson and Son Inc., Solvay SA, STERIS plc, The Procter and Gamble Co., Tristel Plc, Unilever PLC, and Whiteley Pty Ltd. The report offers an up-to-date analysis of the market, and to know the exact growth variance and the Y-O-Y growth rate, Request a FREE Sample Report.
Surface Disinfectants Market 2023-2027: Company Analysis
3M Co. - The company offers surface disinfectants such as 3M Ultra Rapid Multi-Enzyme Cleaner 1 L, 3M Rapid Multi-Enzyme Cleaner 70500 1 L, 3M Glutarex, 2 percent Glutaraldehyde Disinfectant 1 L.
This report provides a full list of key companies, their strategies, and the latest developments. Buy Now for detailed company information
Surface Disinfectants Market 2023-2027: Segmentation
- The hypochlorite segment is estimated to witness significant growth during the forecast period. Hypochlorite is readily available in liquid form, i.e. sodium hypochlorite or other forms such as calcium hypochlorite, which are highly effective disinfectants. The water hardness shall not be affected by hypochlorite disinfectants, as they are able to perform a wide range of antibacterial activities. Additionally, the growing demand for medical applications is driving this segment. In order to prevent the spread of infections among patients and healthcare professionals, hypochlorite bleach solution acts as a disinfectant primarily on restained surfaces for health equipment in medical laboratories and nursing homes. Hence, these factors are expected to drive the segment growth during the forecast period.
- North America is estimated to contribute 65% to the growth of the global market during the forecast period.
Learn about the contribution of each segment summarized in concise infographics and thorough descriptions. View a FREE PDF Sample Report
Surface Disinfectants Market 2023-2027: Key Highlights
- Historic Market Size 2017-2021
- CAGR of the market during 2023-2027
- Detailed information on factors that will assist surface disinfectants market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the surface disinfectants market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Forecasts on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the surface disinfectants market
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and detailed information on companies
- Comprehensive details of factors that will impede the growth of surface disinfectants market companies
- How do the major trends impact the market?
- How big is the North America market?
- How do the key drivers and challenges impact the market?
The hot melt adhesives market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.28% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 4,396.66 million. Furthermore, this report extensively covers market segmentation by product (ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA), rubber, polyolefin, polyurethane, and others), application (packaging, nonwoven hygiene products, furniture, and woodworking, automobile, and footwear, and others), and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and Middle East and Africa). The high application of sanitary materials is a key factor driving market growth during the forecast period.
The fluorapatite market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.85% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 151.05 million. Furthermore, this report extensively covers market segmentation by type (pharmaceutical grade and industrial grade), application (dental care, fertilizers, chemicals, and pharmaceutical), and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and the Middle East and Africa). The growing demand for phosphate fertilizers is a key factor driving market growth during the forecast period.
Historic Market Sizes
Five Forces Analysis
Market Segmentation by Product
Market Segmentation by Type
Market Segmentation by Geography
Drivers, Challenges, & Trends
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/surface-disinfectants-market-is-to-grow-by-usd-1-20-billion-from-2022-to-2027--3m-co-acuro-organics-ltd-basf-se-and-more-among-key-companies---technavio-301941984.html