Life Science Company News
Remote patient monitoring market size to increase by USD 1.73 billion | North America will account for 46% of the market's growth during the forecast period - Technavio
NEW YORK, Dec. 3, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The Remote Patient Monitoring Market by Product, End-user, and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2023-2027 report has been published by Technavio. Market growth is estimated to accelerate at a CAGR of 22.22% and register an incremental growth of USD 1.73 billion during the forecast period. By region, the global remote patient monitoring market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of World (ROW). North America will account for 46% of the market's growth during the forecast period. The growing awareness of the benefits of remote patient monitoring solutions, increasing work pressure across healthcare facilities, growing advances in patient data collection technologies, and the rising prevalence of chronic diseases are driving the growth of the regional market. The report provides a comprehensive analysis on growth opportunities at regional levels, new product launches, the latest trends, and the post-pandemic recovery of the global market. Download a PDF Sample Report
The remote patient monitoring market report includes information on the key products and recent developments of leading vendors, including:
- Abbott Laboratories: The company offers remote patient monitoring such as FreeStyle LibreLink App, and LibreView.
- Advantech Co. Ltd: The company offers remote patient monitoring such as Advantech POC 6 series
- Boston Scientific Corp: The company offers remote patient monitoring such as LATITUDE NXT Patient Management System.
- Draegerwerk AG and Co. KGaA: The company offers remote patient monitoring such as Infinity PiCCO SmartPod, and Infinity M540.
- Honeywell International Inc: The company offers remote patient monitoring such as the CARESCAPE ONE system.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Masimo Corp.
- Medtronic Plc
- Napier Healthcare Solutions Pte Ltd.
- Nihon Kohden Corp.
- OMRON Corp.
- OSI Systems Inc.
- OSP Labs
- To gain access to more vendor profiles available with Technavio, buy the report!
The market is driven by factors such as the cost benefits of remote patient monitoring, the emergence of digital healthcare services and healthcare 4.0, and the need for healthcare facilities in remote areas. However, the complexities associated with the deployment of smart healthcare solutions are hindering market growth.
The competitive scenario categorizes companies based on various performance indicators. Some of the factors considered include the financial performance of companies over the past few years, growth strategies, product innovations, new product launches, investments, and growth in market share, among others. Request a Sample
- By product, the market is segmented into vital signs and implantable. The vital signs segment accounted for the largest share of the market during the forecast period.
- By geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of World (ROW). North America held the largest share of the market during the forecast period.
Patient Monitoring Equipment Market in Japan by Product and End-user - Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026: The patient monitoring equipment market share in Japan is expected to increase by USD 366.62 million from 2021 to 2026, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 4.79%.
Laboratory Shaker Market by Product, Application, and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2023-2027: The laboratory shaker market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.09% between 2022 and 2027. The size of the market is forecast to increase by USD 611.28 million.
Technavio's library includes over 17,000+ reports, covering more than 2,000 emerging technologies. Subscribe to our "Basic Plan" at just USD 5,000 and get lifetime access to Technavio Insights
What are the key data covered in this remote patient monitoring market report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period
- Detailed information on factors that will drive the growth of the remote patient monitoring market between 2023 and 2027
- Precise estimation of the size of the remote patient monitoring market and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions about upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Growth of the remote patient monitoring market across North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of World (ROW)
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information about vendors
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that will challenge the growth of remote patient monitoring market vendors
- Executive Summary
- Market Landscape
- Market Sizing
- Historic Market Size
- Five Forces Analysis
- Market Segmentation by Product
- market Segmentation by End-user
- Customer Landscape
- Geographic Landscape
- Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Company Landscape
- Company Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/remote-patient-monitoring-market-size-to-increase-by-usd-1-73-billion--north-america-will-account-for-46-of-the-markets-growth-during-the-forecast-period---technavio-302003800.html