Life Science Company News
Global Gas Masks Strategic Business Report 2023-2030: Rise in Workplace Accidents Favors Market Growth
DUBLIN, Dec. 6, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Gas Masks - Global Strategic Business Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Gas Masks Market to Reach $11.3 Billion by 2030
The global market for Gas Masks estimated at US$6.6 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$11.3 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6.9% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Disposable Respirators, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 6.7% CAGR and reach US$3.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Growth in the Powered Air-Purifying Respirator (papr) segment is estimated at 7.1% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
Gas masks are crucial for workplace safety, protecting individuals from harmful gases and contaminants. The global market for gas masks is competitive, with various key players, both strong and niche. Gas masks come in different types tailored to specific workplace hazards, and their demand is driven by the focus on workplace safety and compliance with regulations. Recent market activity reflects efforts to enhance technology and user comfort.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $2 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 10.7% CAGR
The Gas Masks market in the U.S. is estimated at US$2 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1.9 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 10.7% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 4.4% and 6.1% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 5% CAGR.
- Special discussions on the global economic climate and market sentiment
- Coverage on global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence analysis across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and trademarked research platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
- Access to curated YouTube video transcripts of market sentiments shared by CEOs, domain experts and market influencers via interviews, podcasts, press statements and event keynotes
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Global Warming Induced Rise in Forest Fires & Focus on Fire Fighter Recruitment Amid Shortages to Spur Demand for Gas Masks
- Rise in Workplace Accidents Favors Market Growth
- High Levels of Workplace Related Accidents Bring Renewed Emphasis on Gas Masks: Breakdown of Annual Work Related Fatalities (In Thousands) Worldwide by Region
- Industrial Safety Regulations Underpin Market Growth
- Ever-Present Risk of Fires to Drive Use of Gas Masks Among Fire Fighters
- Percentage Distribution of Causes of Fire as of the Year 2022
- Opportunities Amid Challenges Encourages a Positive Outlook for Gas Masks in the Mining End-Use Sector
- Innovation Remains Crucial to Sustained Market Growth
- Increased Military & Defense Spending Supported by War & Geopolitical Unrest Brightens Market Prospects for Gas Masks
- Robust Defense Spending Amid the Unfortunate State of Global Geo-Political Affairs Opens Opportunities for Increased Spending on Gas Masks: Military Spending by Top Countries in 2022 (In US$ Billion)
- Putin's Nuclear Sabre Rattling Puts the World on Edge & Defense Spending on Top of the Priority List in an Increasingly Nervous, Multipolar World: Global Inventory of Nuclear Warheads by Country for the Year 2022 (In Units)
- As the Threat of Biological and Chemical Warfare Becomes Real, Increased Focus on CBRN Defense Bodes Well for the Growth of the Gas Masks Market
- Casualties of the Chemical Weapons Till-Date
- Growing Spending on CBRN Defense to Benefit Sales of Gas Masks: Global Market for CBRN (In US$ Million) for Years 2023, 2025 and 2027
- Lucrative Opportunities for Gas Masks in the Oil & Gas Sector
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) to Witness Encouraging Growth
- Despite Mounting Challenges, a Resilient Outlook to Benefit Demand for Gas Masks in the Chemical Industry
- Need to Protect Wastewater Treatment Workers Raises Importance of Gas Masks
- PAPRs Allow Protection to Workers Against APIs in Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Sectors
- World Prescription Drug Sales (in US$ Billion) for Year 2023, 2025, 2027, 2029 and 2031
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 68 Featured)
- AirBoss Defense Group
- All Safe Industries, Inc.
- Avon Protection system Inc.
- Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Duram Mask
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Johnson Controls
- Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc. (KCWW)
- MSA Safety Incorporated
- RPB Safety (GVS-RPB)
- RSG Safety BV
- Shalon Chemical Industries Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g7j86o
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets